Information and support for parents and carers
Useful web links for Parents
- Dorset Parent-Carer Council
- The local one step online resource for finding out about community services, social interactivity and care information for adults and children with a learning or physical disability in the local and surrounding area.
- A resource for parents & professionals caring for children with Autism / Asperger Syndrome and other learning disabilities
- Symbol World
- a website created by Widgit Software, dedicated to people who use symbols. It has material for all ages and includes personal contributions, stories and learning materials.
- National Autistic Society
- includes information about autism and Asperger syndrome, the NAS and its services and activities
- News, current affairs, weather, information, revision exercises, games
Here at Nutritionist Resource we believe that healthy eating could hold the key to a long and healthy life, which is why we have established a website that provides the public with easy access to nutritional advice from professionals.