The Governing body is an active, supportive and representative group whose members are fully involved in all aspects of school life, working closely with the staff and parents to secure the best possible provision for children at Yewstock School.
As a Community Special School, the Governing Body is made up of a combination of twelve appointed, elected or co-opted members, including four parent Governors.
The Governor’s produce an annual report for parents and carers to highlight the developments of the school over the academic year.
- Chair of Governors – Mr Peter Lagden – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-Chair of Governors – Mrs Katherine Vickery
- Head Teacher – Mr Clive Padgett
- Safeguarding Governors- Pete Lagden & Phil Ryall – email@example.com
Staff Governor – Mrs Mandy Morgan
- Lucy Ross (Co-Opted)
- Jeanette Rogers (Co-Opted)
- Phil Ryall (Co-Opted)
- Sue Lautrwasser (Co-Opted)
- Peter Bush (Co-Opted)
- Parent Governors – Mrs Katie Guy, Mrs Katherine Vickery, Mr Mark Hughes
Clerk – Mrs Vanessa Burton