The Governing body is an active, supportive and representative group whose members are fully involved in all aspects of school life, working closely with the staff and parents to secure the best possible provision for children at Yewstock School.
As a Community Special School, the Governing Body is made up of a combination of twelve appointed, elected or co-opted members, including four parent Governors.
The Governor’s produce an annual report for parents and carers to highlight the developments of the school over the academic year.
- Chair of Governors – Mr Peter Lagden
- Staff Governor – Mrs Mandy Morgan
- Staff Governor (Co-opted) – Mrs Ruth Lagden
- Lucy Ross (Co-Opted)
- Sarah Vivian (Co-Opted)
- Parent Governors – MrsTracy Donegan, Mrs Katie Guy, Mrs Katherine Vickery
- Co-opted Governors – Phil Ryall
- Clerk – Mrs Vanessa Burton