The Governing body is an active, supportive and representative group whose members are fully involved in all aspects of school life, working closely with the staff and parents to secure the best possible provision for children at Yewstock School.
As a Community Special School, the Governing Body is made up of a combination of twelve appointed, elected or co-opted members, including four parent Governors.
The Governor’s produce an annual report for parents and carers to highlight the developments of the school over the academic year.
- Chair of Governors – Mr Peter Lagden – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head Teacher – Mr Clive Padgett
Staff Governor – Mrs Mandy Morgan
Staff Governor (Co-opted) – Mrs Ruth Lagden
- Lucy Ross (Co-Opted)
- Jeanette Rogers (Co-Opted)
- Phil Ryall (Co-Opted)
- Parent Governors – Mrs Tracy Donegan (Co-opted), Mrs Katie Guy, Mrs Katherine Vickery, Mr Mark Hughes
Clerk – Mrs Vanessa Burton
- Associate Member – Mr Richard Hunt