The Governing body is an active, supportive and representative group whose members are fully involved in all aspects of school life, working closely with the staff and parents to secure the best possible provision for children at Yewstock School.
As a Community Special School, the Governing Body is made up of a combination of twelve appointed, elected or co-opted members, including four parent Governors.
Our Local Authority appointed Governor’s term of office is coming to an end, therefore a potential vacancy may arise. Click here for more information.
- Chair of Governors – Mr Peter Lagden – email@example.com
- Vice-Chair of Governors – Mr Peter Bush
- Head Teacher – Mr Clive Padgett
- Safeguarding Governors- Pete Lagden & Phil Ryall – firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff Governor – Mrs Mandy Morgan
- Lucy Ross (Co-Opted)
- Jeanette Rogers (Co-Opted)
- Phil Ryall (Co-Opted)
- Sue Lauterwasser (Co-Opted)
- Peter Bush (Co-Opted)
- Parent Governors – Mrs Seonaid Walton, Mrs Linda Lee-Caride, Mr Mark Hughes
Clerk – Mrs Vanessa Burton