All pupils are required to wear:
- A School Sweatshirt: Green for primary. Blue for secondary. Black for pupils in year 10 and above
- A Polo Shirt: Blue for primary. Green for secondary. White for pupils in year 10 and above
- Black or charcoal grey trousers, skirts or pinafores
- “Proper” school shoes ( not training shoes)
For PE and Games we ask that pupils bring:
- White T shirts
- Plimsolls or training shoes
- Navy blue or charcoal grey trousers or skirts
- Training shoes
- A track suit
Please note: Sweatshirts and Fleeces (which are embroidered with our logo) are only available through the school office. Polo shirts do not need to be bought through the school.
Please can parents make all efforts to name their children’s clothing – it can be very difficult to find the owner!